DIESEL LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Unless a different warranty period is stated on the product Diesel Management Inc. offers to the original buyer exclusively a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for ninety (90) days from the original retail purchase date. We will provide a warranty replacement for products if:
1. The product was purchased at an authorized Diesel Management retailer and a proof of purchase in the form of an original electronic cash register receipt is submitted;
2. There is no evidence that the product has been abused, altered, defaced, misused or otherwise damaged through an act of neglect of the consumer.
Product warranty claims are available through your dealer, however not all dealers participate in this program. Please speak with your dealer in advance to find out whether they can assist you with your request.
For the quickest and most efficient service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to claim your warranty. Please send the following information:
1. Your full name
2. Home address/City/Country/State or Province/ZIP or Postal Code (No P.O. Box)
3. Daytime phone
4. Email address
5. Date of purchase
6. Name and address of the authorized dealer where the product was purchased
7. Model number
8. Serial number (if applicable)
9. Short description of the problem
10. A picture/scan of the receipt
11. A picture of the product in its entirety
12. A close-up of the defect
You may also reach our Customer Care department Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Time at 866-705-6971 option 1.
Upon receipt of the information requested Diesel Management will determine in its sole discretion whether the claim qualifies as a manufacturing defect. Do not destroy or get rid of the defective product before Diesel Management advises you to do so. Diesel Management reserves the right to substitute the defective product with a similar product if the defective product is discontinued or not available at the time of the warranty claim. Expect 10 business days to receive the replacement product which will be sent to the address provided at Diesel Management’s expense.
All warranties implied by State and Provincial Law, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of the limited warranty set forth above. In addition, this warranty excludes Diesel Management of being liable for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of Diesel Management products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary regionally or nationally. Some regions do not allow limitations on the length of time an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. No agent, distributor, dealer or other third party is authorized to change, modify, or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever.